Forest Dance Academy Registration
How to Register
FDA Registration is completed through the Parent Portal in Compudance, our online account management software system. This portal allows you to keep up to date with your dancers’ schedule of classes and securely store or update your credit card information for auto-pay of tuition and fees. Looking towards next season, mark your calendars now! | 2023-2024 Season Online Registration opens June 21st, 2023 and 2023-2024 Season In-Person Registration June 28th, 2023.
When to Register
July 15, 2022
2022-2023 Season Classes open for online registration
July 20, 2022
2022-2023 Season Classes in studio registration
Jan 4, 2023
2023-2024 Summer Classes open for online registration
Per Dancer Annually $30.00
2 Dancers Per Family Annually $45.00
3 Dancers Per Family Annually $60.00
4 Dancers + Per Family Annually $75.00
The annual non-refundable registration fee is due at the time you register for classes. Registration fees will be billed and processed through AutoPay to your credit card or debit card on file in your Compudance account within 72 hours of registering. The registration fee and the first month’s tuition is due at time of registration.
- New and returning students follow the appropriate link below to register
- Create an account or login to your existing account
- Complete or update ALL data fields including medical information
- Read & agree to ALL terms & conditions
- Set Up REQUIRED Auto-Pay for payment processing
- Only Visa, Mastercard and Discover Credit Cards accepted
- Verify student placement level recommendation on website
- Enroll in available classes (Dancers can be waitlisted if a class is full)
- Approval notification from FDA will be sent by email
- Classes are filled based on a first come basis, don’t delay classes fill quickly
- 2022-2023 Season classes begin Wednesday, September 7th.
- For new students your Parent Portal account is created when you register for classes. The
default password (Dance#16) will be sent to your email on file from your registration. This
password will be used to login to the system in the future, however you may change your
password at any time. Passwords must have a minimum of 6 characters including: 1 or more
uppercase letters, 1 or more numbers and 1 or more special characters.
- For all students if you forget your password please DO NOT create a new account. Contact
the studio via email and we will do a password reset for you.
Where to Register Returning Students
If you currently are, or have previously been an FDA dancer (whether active or inactive), you will click on the Parent Portal Login link to log in to your dance account. You can also access the Parent Portal using the following link.
Where to Register New Students
If you are new to FDA and do not fall in one of the above categories you may register in person at the studio with one of our FDA faculty during our in studio registration on the date listed above. Or, you may access the Parent Portal on our website and create an account in Compudance. You can access Compudance by using the Parent Portal link on our website, or by using the following link.
Get in the Loop
In order to view your open and paid invoices you must join “In the Loop Membership” for a $10.00 annual software fee payable to CompuDance. Member-only parents have access to financial information, are able to manage auto-pay, pay bills online and more. For further information on the benefits of joining the CompuDance Parent Portal, click “In the Loop”.