Forest Dance Academy Registration
2023-2024 SEASON CLASSES BEGIN - Monday, September 11th
REGISTER IN COMPUDANCE FOR SUMMER & DANCE STUDIO-PRO FOR FALL
About FDA Registration
Forest Dance Academy Registration is completed through the Parent Portal located in our online account management software system, DanceStudio-Pro (DSP). This Free Parent Portal allows you to keep up to date with you or your dancers’ schedule of classes and securely store/update your credit card information for the auto-pay of tuition and fees. In addition DanceStudio-Pro (DSP) offers a FREE App allowing you the further convenience of managing your or your dancer's account right from your mobile devices.
When to Register
July 31, 2023
2022-2023 Season Classes open for online registration
August 2, 2023
2022-2023 Season Classes in studio registration (6:00pm-8:30pm)
Jan 8, 2024
2023-2024 Summer Classes open for online registration
Registration Payment Information
Per Dancer Annually $30.00
2 Dancers Per Family Annually $45.00
3 + Dancers Per Family Annually $60.00
- There will be no convenience fee charged for 2023-2024 Registration as we transfer to the new system.
The annual non-refundable registration fee is due at the time you register for class. Registration fees will be billed and processed through auto-pay to your credit or debit card on file in your DanceStudio-Pro (DSP) account within 72 hours of registering. The registration fee and the first month’s tuition is due at time of registration.
DanceStudio-Pro (DSP) Benefits & Registration Process
DanceStudio-Pro (DSP) Benefits
We are excited to share that we are upgrading our studio software to a different service provider called DanceStudio-Pro (DSP). We are implementing this change to provide you with a free and enhanced, easy-to-use software program with new and improved features.
All FDA Dancers:
- Must create an account with DanceStudio-Pro (DSP).
- Enroll for their dance classes online.
- Complete required Auto-Pay enrollment for payment processing.
- May pay with Visa, Mastercard and Discover credit cards.
- Can manage and view their accounts and make online payments.
- Must read and agree to all Terms & Conditions.
- Can view their weekly class schedules.
- Will receive communication & updates via DSP.
- Can contact the studio and so much more!
NOTE: Approval notification from FDA will be sent by email. Classes are filled based on a first come first serve basis. Students may join the waitlist for classes that are full. Reserve your spot today!
DSP Online Registration
Parent Portal Set Up
- There will be a single sign up option at account set up for the main attributes required.
- The Single Signup Form is one big form that allows a new parent account to create their login, parent account, and student accounts all in one spot.
- Follow the link below to the Parent Portal tutorial for DanceStudio-Pro (DSP)
- Parents are emailed a computer-generated password when they create an account.
- Important! If you forget your password please DO NOT create a new account.
- You can request a new password by clicking the "Forgot Password" button on the DSP Parent Portal login page.
- Email the studio and we will assist you if you have login questions.
I'm New to FDA... Which Class Should I Register For?
If you are new to FDA you will need to be evaluated for a class level placement. Placement may be as simple as our age guideline for our Mini Dancer Program, however, you may register in person at the studio with one of our FDA faculty during our in studio registration on the date listed above, or you may contact the studio for further guidance as needed via email @ [email protected].
DanceStudio-Pro Parent Portal Tutorial
In this video, you will learn how to navigate around the Parent Portal. Follow the link to the YouTube video to help guide you through your DSP account.
DanceStudio-Pro, our studio software provider, has released a brand new DanceStudio-Pro Parent Portal app. The app has all the same functions as the web-based Parent Portal, with the added convenience of downloading it directly on your smartphone. The free app will allow you to register, pay, access your schedule, etc. To get started: Download the app from the Apple store or Google Play store, enter your current DSP credentials and click "log in". It's that easy!